Skip to content
- The Dual Action Foam Filters are biological filters composed of open-celled foam which provides enormous amounts of usable surface area for beneficial bacteria to colonize.
- This bacteria breaks down harmful waste substances (ammonia & nitrite), making your aquarium a safer environment for your fish to live and breed.
- This fundamental filter is excellent for breeding all types of aquarium fish, as well as for hatching and raising brine shrimp as it will not trap nor harm them.
- The Dual Action Foam Filters are available in 3 models to accommodate the filtering needs of various-sized aquariums.
Up To 40 Gallons
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.